domingo, 1 de septiembre de 2013

Section 3, Task 3

 

It was 25th of August, 3 days before the birthday of my best friend. All of us were planning what to do to celebrate his birthday. Then someone proposed a surprise party.
We thought that it was the best thing, because everyone likes good surprises and because it would be great.
Planning the party wasn't easy. We had to tell everyone, and we had to be very careful, otherwise my friend could hear about this. Also, we had to buy all materials. Food, materials, decorations, etc.
When the party came, I went to my house with my friend, while the others were preparing last details of the party. The sent me a message "PP" that meant everything was ready. I went with my friend, and when he entered and heard the "SURPRISE!!!!" he couldn't even believe it! He was so happy and amazed about the party that he almost fainted! And that is how it was made the best surprise party to a friend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario