jueves, 7 de marzo de 2013

Six Ways To Have A Better Year

Dear Uncle John,

      Thanks for the leaflet you sent me las week, it was full of healthy tips, until now I have done many of the activities the leaflet said I think is funny to do sports and that insentivates me more to continue doing these, until today I have been cycling at the mornings and go swimming in the afternoon, sometimes I play football whit my friends, also I started to eat more vegetables and fruits. For this year I have planned many outdoor activities with my family and friends, like cycling, making sports, and treking, I think it will be fun. Sincerly I think you should dothe same, because is important to have a healthy life. See you soon!
   
                                                                                       Sincerly,
                                                                                               J.Cristobal Manriquez B.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario